1) Pay strict attention to hygiene.
2) Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
3) Wash your hands frequently with hand sanitizers or soap and water.
4) Wear a mask when in public places.
5) Monitor yourself twice daily for fever (i.e. ≥ 37.5°C) and respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose and breathlessness.
Once in the morning (by 10am) and once in the afternoon (by 3pm). This should be recorded via https://tempdeclar.intranet.smu.edu.sg/log_temp.asp.
6) Adopt a healthy living. Eating well, exercising regularly and sleeping well will help support your immune system.
7) Take heed of measures in any government or University advisory to ensure a safe environment.
8) Do understand that the measures are intended to ensure the well-being of everyone.
9) Do not travel out if you have any symptoms, even if only mild, stay home and seek medical advice.
10) Do seek medical attention immediately if you are unwell with respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat and runny nose. Upon seeing a doctor, you will be prioritized for Covid-19 swab testing if the doctor you are consulting assesses that there is such a need. This will require you to show your Student ID to the doctor who is making arrangements for the test.
11) If you have to see a doctor, do not doctor-hop.
1) Ensuring strict compliance to safe distancing measures on and off campus.
2) Keep a safe distance of at least 1 metre from others.
3) When in groups of max 5 pax, you must keep at least 1 metre away from other individuals or groups.
4) Check-in and out of campus via SafeEntry if you are coming to campus.
5) You are highly encouraged to download and use the TraceTogether App.
1) If you have been informed by MOH to have been a suspect case, confirmed case or served a quarantine order, please inform your FOMO facilitator.
2) If you are facing stressful circumstances and need assistance from professional counsellors, you may contact the following:
Mrs Wong Kwok Leong Student Wellness Centre
Tel: 6828 0786 (during office hours)
Mon to Thu: 9.30am to 5.30pm
Fri: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Sat, Sun & PH
3) For latest updates on COVID-19, Refer to the following websites:
MOH Updates on COVID-19: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
Office of Safety and Security Microsite: http://smu.sg/SMUoss
SMU Crisis Response Site: https://crisisresponse.smu.edu.sg/